There’s money to be made in December
Blip is serving more major advertising campaigns in December than ever before. If you’re a show creator on blip you should opt in to advertising now. If you’re a show creator who’s not on blip you should move over.
A show with 100,000 views per month (mostly in the Flash player and in the US) should earn $1,000 or more per month if opted in. Revenue scales up and down with views. There are shows on blip making more than $100,000 a year.
Ads in December come from a wide range of top national brands. They’ve been sold by our rockstar direct sales team which is led by Evan Gotlib. Brands include Chevrolet, Canon, History Channel, Scion and more.
12 Notes/ Hide
- tedr reblogged this from mikehudack and added:
- asie likes this
- kellysutton reblogged this from mikehudack
- rebeccalando likes this
- boutofcontext reblogged this from mikehudack and added:
- mcdavis likes this
- evangotlib reblogged this from bliptv
- lyall likes this
- winstonwolfe likes this
- annieisms likes this
- andrearosen likes this
- mikehudack reblogged this from bliptv
- bliptv posted this