i’m so excited to share this post!
my friend jen contacted me a few months ago after i posted my “how to re-grow scallions” tip, she’s been starring in her own web-cooking show called TASTY MEMORIES! the show is SO CUTE! you should totally watch it!
anyhow - jen featured my scallion growing tip on her show this week! i feel super honored! check out the episode!
HOORAY! thanks for featuring me jen!!!!
WE LOVE THIS TIP!!! Great episode, Jen!
Searing meat, poultry, or fish adds great texture, flavor, and color. It can mean the difference between good and great! In this episode of AskaChef.TV Ryan teaches the technique of searing a steak, and gives you tips that will help you get a perfect sear on any piece of meat, poultry, or fish.
Oddly, a cooking show hosted by Napoleon makes perfect sense. That’s not to say that it’s not a weird concept. It totally is. But it works.
In the grand tradition of Thanksgiving episodes at Freezerburns, the Frozen Food Master has taken on a new challenge. A Tofurky Vegetarian Feast weighing in at over 3lbs of food. Will the Frozen Food Master’s stomach grant access to this faux meat? And will it be able to withstand over 3lbs of food in its belly?
via Freezer Burns
It’s almost Halloween. Are you ready?
If you’re not, these six web series will help get you into the mood:
- See Heidi Klum’s famously extravagant costumes on PopSugar Rush.
- Make yourself a Batgirl costume with help from GiannyL.
- Watch the hilarious classic halloween episode of Life From The Inside.
- Make a costume out of recycled hoodies with Guilty Crafter.
- Learn how to make demonic deviled eggs on Hilah Cooking.
- Look like a mermaid with help from a pro makeup artist on Etsy.